Latest Communications News
Communications Work Group
Session Topics for National Conference Selected:
• Creative Way to get locals to pay attention to new innovations
• Innovative outreach measures – how to find the forgotten locals
• Created a “How To” doc for web editing for Work Group Chairs and Region Representatives
• Carly Keane from Maryland (LTAP) has Master Editor rights to help Christoforo Delreal in troubleshooting any issues that might arise.
• 2017 Newsletter will be going out Electronically
- Bullet ideas on submissions i.e. articles, regions updates. Reasonable lead time for soliciting from regions in assigned Quarter for Article Submission. Deadlines included when sending out.
Schedule for Communications Work Group:
• Meetings are open to all LTAP center personnel – we always welcome new ideas and new workgroup members!
• Second Tuesday of each month except when there is a conflict with a holiday or a reschedule due to an NLTAPA meeting
• All meetings will be from 2:00 – 3:00 PM EST unless noted below next to the date.
Reported by Rebecca Mayher and Stephanie Cottrell