Latest Executive Committee News
* NLTAPA Website Updates still underway – return often for new resources!
* Keep your eye out for the vote on proposed NLTAPA Constitution & Bylaws changes.
* The 2014 National LTAP/TTAP Conference is rapidly approaching. Get registered, the hotel is filling up quickly! There are still plenty of Cardinals Baseball Tickets available for a Tuesday night free evening event.
* Communications Work Group is reorganizing and clarifying its mission. The group will focus on better marketing the resources and work being accomplished by the NLTAPA Executive Committee.
* Join us in congratulating the 2014 National Program Achievement Award recipient(s) at the national summer conference.
* The Training Resources Work Group has helped schedule additional NHI Instructor Development Courses in 2014. Encourage your LTAP/TTAP staff AND local agency trainers to participate in this free course. Upcoming dates/locations: * June 17 - 20, Houghton, MI * August 5 – 8, Baton Rouge, LA * August 12 - 16, Arlington, VA. Enrollment info is available on the Forum.
* 18 LTAP/TTAP staff members joined the NACE Board for a breakfast during the NACE Conference in Baton Rouge, LA. The group engaged in discussion on how Centers and NACE affiliates were partnering to support the Toward Zero Deaths initiative. Notes from the engagement will be available soon. Let us know what you're doing in your state!