National Program Achievement Award
The National Program Achievement Award is presented by NLTAPA to an individual (or individuals) in recognition of their dedication, leadership, and effectiveness in promoting the goals and purposes of the national Local and Tribal Technical Assistance Programs.
Any current or former employee of an LTAP or TTAP center, an FHWA program office, or a partner organization (broadly defined).
- Significance and robustness of the impact of the nominee’s accomplishments on the future of the national LTAP/TTAP program, with consideration for the type and duration of the services performed at the national level;
- Leadership quality, particularly demonstrated ability to communicate and work collaboratively with constituencies beyond the local level; and
- Dedication and effort, going beyond expectation and beyond the regular job description.
- The nominating process is carried out by the Joint NLTAPA-FHWA Professional Development Work Group.
- Selection of the recipient(s) is made by vote of the NLTAPA Executive Committee during the spring meeting.
- The award will be presented at the annual LTAP/TTAP conference in July.
To submit a nomination
To be considered for the NLTAPA National Program Achievement Award, please email the completed nomination form with any supporting attachments to Rusty Lee at the Delaware LTAP email@example.com.