- This event has passed.
Brainstorming the Reopening of LTAP
June 4 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
We are all trying to figure out how to restart workshops, conferences, and technical assistance for our local highway communities. Come join Emily, Tim and David as they facilitate a discussion of ideas that we can all use as we develop our plans. We will be using the Zoom breakout rooms to brainstorm ideas and solutions. Plan to interact and help us help each other figure out the issues and develop solutions!
Some of the questions we plan to answer:
- How do we restart face-to-face training?
- How do we perform field visits for technical assistance?
- What safety measures do we need to take?
- How do we incorporate the spring virtual world into our new post-COVID-19 world?
- Are there special supplies or arrangements we need to make?
- What do we do about restrooms and food?
- What will conferences look like for the next year?
- What backup plans do we have if travel is shut down again?
- Are you having any budget issues? (and if so, what are your plans?)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.