- This event has passed.
Northwest Ohio APWA COVID-19 Virtual Discussion
June 17, 2020 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Northwest Ohio communities are endlessly resourceful and have found innovative ways to handle the new social distancing and other requirements necessary to operating during this COVID-19 time. Join us for a virtual discussion with the following speakers who will share the how’s and whys of their agencies’ COVID-19 plans:
- Mike P. Niewski, Lucas Co. Engineer
- Mike Hampton, Springfield Township Administrator
- Abed Semaan, Commissioner of Field Operations, Public Utilities, City of Toldeo
- David Welch RS, Director of Environmental Health, Toledo-Lucas
County Health Department
- Patrick McColley, ODOT District 02 Deputy Director
Please utilize the link below to register for this upcoming webinar.
Date / Time: Wednesday, June 17th, Noon to 1:30 PM EDT
Please register to participate in the webinar at: