The NLTAPA/NTTD Annual Conference was held on July 28-30, 2020. The conference agenda and presentations are linked below, as well as a recording of the conference sessions. A special thanks goes to the NLTAPA and NTTD working groups that helped plan this event.
Day 1: https://youtu.be/h4tThPOATTM
Day 2: https://youtu.be/9POTXCl8Kn0
Day 3: https://youtu.be/sMR6OjznUS4
Download Conference Presentations
2020 Conference Posters
Other Bonus Conference-Affiliated Sessions/Workshops Planned
(Keep watching for more information. There may also be more sessions/workshops coming)
- Big P Little P: Understanding how the national program and association work to provide information and resources to the Centers
- Navigating the Alphabet Soup: Common acronyms associated with LTAP work
- NLTAPA Structure: How the association is organized to help you succeed
- NLTAPA Website: Learn about the many wonderful resources available on our association website
- Connecting and Establishing your Network Through the Peer-to-Peer Mentor Program: Networking opportunities with your peers across the country
- Small(er) Group Discussions: Roundtable format using Zoom breakout rooms with moderator led discussion
October 21, 2020 (10:00 AM Central) – Effective Learning: A Critical Exploration of the 70-20-10 Learning and Development Model (brought to you by NTTD)
Presenter: Vivien Lattibeaudiere (AZDOT, Learning & Development)
The 70-20-10 Learning and Development model suggests a proportional breakdown of how employees learn most effectively through combining formal, social and hands-on learning. Learn practical ways that you can apply this model to your training and development programs to maximize employee engagement,
performance and retention.
To registers for this post-conference workshop please go to https://azgov.webex.com/azgov/k2/j.php?MTID=t84bb867eb67e1722494f95f2c5a8d109
Sep 30, 2020 11:00 AM in Eastern Time – Creative Leadership: Building a Culture of Innovation
Innovation and creativity are absolutely necessary to thrive in business, hiring, motivating, marketing, parenting, educating, coaching… Are you and your organization becoming more – or less – creative? Jonathan’s TED Talk on this topic won the best speaker of the conference. Participants will learn 5 core strategies to build a culture of creativity. Lessons and memorable anecdotes come from some of the most creative people and organizations in history, as well as Jonathan’s personal experience implementing these lessons as an entrepreneur, parent, educator, and with clients large and small. What Jonathan calls the “innovator’s equation” has been a game-changer for leaders across the country. This was a favorite for a global entrepreneurship summit in Sydney, Australia.
1. How can you intentionally foster the traits of the world’s most creative people?
2. What questions, stories, and models will get you and your team “unstuck”?
3. What is the “Innovator’s Equation”? – Jeff Hyatt (Hyatt Hotels) called this the greatest leadership lesson of the decade.
To register and for more information please go to the following link:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.